Friday 9 January 2015

Gizoogle's Interpretation of My British Tag!

This, is freaking hilarious.

Da British Tag


When I was lil, mah Dad always used ta booty-call me his fuckin lil Gangsta rose, so I be thinkin dat dis tag is slick fo' me biaaatch! I gots a straight-up boner fo' Britain. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. I gots a straight-up boner fo' tha fact dat we git ta peep tha four seasons n' I gots a straight-up boner fo' tha fact dat no matta where you go, yo ass is guaranteed ta hear a gangbangin' finger-lickin' different accent. I often go on holidizzle ta Pembrokeshizzle up in Walez up in tha Summer n' there done been times when I done been lyin on tha beach n' I thought I was somewhere abroad. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I git all up in Scotland every last muthafuckin Winta n' it turns tha fuck into a funky-ass dope Winta wonderland. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Then England up in Autumn is just a rainbow of coppers, gold n' reds. I can straight-up say dat I don't be thinkin I'ma be leavin home anytime soon!

Afta mah lil attempt of a poetic ramble there, I shall explain. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. This is tha British Tag. I was sort of tagged I guess, by tha straight-up dope blogger A Piece Of Elish. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So I tag all of y'all fellow blogger readers!

 How tha fuck nuff cupz of chronic do you gotz a thugged-out day, biatch? How tha fuck nuff sugars?

Oooohhh do I straight-up gotta count, biatch? I would say round 10... I know dat be all muthafuckin day. It make me wanna hollar playa! But I don't take sugar son!

Favourite part of tha roast?
I be a gangsta yo, but y'all knew dat n' mah straight-up part of tha roast is tha whole thang! Every Sundizzle I never forget ta cook up a roast dinner n' shit. I would gotta say though Yorkshizzle Puddings soaked up in Gravy would be mah straight-up bit. Or stuffing! I gots a straight-up boner fo' stuffing!

Favourite dunkin biscuit?
Shortbread. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Well shiiiit, it has ta be shortbread.

Favourite quintessentially British past-time?
Possibly mah elocution lessons. They was hard as fuck yo, but they was fun!

Favourite British word?

"Canny". Bein brought up a Geordie, dat was a straight-up common phrase up in our house.

Cockney rhymin slang?

I know dat mah pimp has holla'd at mah crazy ass a shitload of these... but I can't remember any. I do live up North...

Favourite British dope?

Parma Violets muthafucka! Without a thugged-out doubt. When I hit dat shiznit up in a funky-ass bar, there was a playa whoz ass would come up in fo' 1 pint of ale every last muthafuckin Sundizzle ta break me off a packet of Parma Violets muthafucka! Dude was bloomin ghettofab hommie!

What would yo' pub be called?
Da Unicorn! With tha exclamation mark!

No. 1 British person?
Winston Churchill. May be a slightly obvious one. But when I was growin up, mah muthafathas doggy den was literally like a gangbangin' finger-lickin' dirty-ass shrine ta dat man! OOO or Audrey Hepburn as dat biiiiatch was a British Citizen... Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Biatch is mah idol.

Favourite shop/ restaurant?

Da Metro Centre biaaatch! Can dat count, biatch? It gotz nuff nuff shops n' restaurants muthafucka! =]

Whatz tha straight-up original gangsta British cold lil' woo wop dat pops tha fuck into yo' head?
"When I be Cleanin Windows" 

Marmite- ludd or hate?
I aint sure... hold on... mah pimp has some up in tha cupboard, I have always been too scared ta try it yo, but now seems as phat a time as any... 

OMG NO! WHAT IS THIS STUFF!, biatch? Also stickin mah finger up in tha jar was not a phat idea. Well shiiiit, it is much stickier than I imagined.

Well what tha fuck a ghettofab tag. Well shiiiit, it went from phat ta wack straight-up doggystyle. Now please excuse me whilst I go n' brush mah teeth.


Rachael xx


PS. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Seriously though, how tha fuck tha hell can mah playas like dat stuff, biatch? It smoked like suttin' burnt... Just not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment